Hamari climbing park Mönichkirchen
The Hamari climbing park offers the perfect conditions for everyone from 3 to 99 years. Here everyone can let off steam, everyone gets their money's worth - whether old or young, dynamsich or leisurely, fearful or full of courage.
Largest climbing park in the Vienna Alps
With 15 courses, 104 stations, 650 meters of flying fox action, a 12 meter high climbing wall and many different levels of difficulty, the Hamari Climbing Park is one of the largest of its kind. Beginners and professionals alike can master the various stations on a total climbing route of around 950 meters.
Fun for children from the age of 3
Two children's courses with a height of around one meter are ideal for children from the age of three. In addition, there is a 50-meter-long Flying Fox slide, which is a great place to let off steam. Full of joy the little ones climb and fly with the Flying Fox through the air.
Weather advantages at 1000m above sea level
The area of the high ropes course is located at about 1000m above sea level and is embedded in an idyllic natural landscape. Due to the protection of the forest and the invigorating effect of the natural stream, there is almost no bad weather in the Hamari Climbing Park:
- Heat days in high summer
The cooling effect of the forest, which is enhanced by the nearby stream, provides pleasantly fresh air even on hot days. The forest acts as an air conditioner!
- Unstable days with light rain
Thanks to the protection of the treetops, climbing is possible even on unstable days. And if the weather does change, there is still the rain bonus!
For companies, teams, clubs and company outings
Whether for a fun company outing or an intesive team development - the program for groups is wide-ranging. Powerful - Personal - Unique - Refreshing. More information can be found at www.hamari.at
All courses in the Hamari climbing park at a glance
- 8 courses in different levels of difficulty
- 5 Flying Fox courses
- 2 training courses with ground station
- 2 children's courses with climbing safety at a height of 1m with a 50m long Flying Fox for children
- 1 children's Flying Fox course (green) with a length of 150m
- Climbing wall with 12m height with Flying Fox ground landing
- Climbing tree with 15m height
- Pampers Pole with 8m height (only for teams)
- Jacob's ladder with 10m height (only for teams)
- Kingswing with 15m height (only for teams)
- Barbecue area in the middle of the forest
- NEW: Team Area for special team-buildings
- Sturdy shoes (no sandals),
- Outdoor clothing recommended
- Minimum age or height required for certain courses.
- Children under the age of 14 need an adult actively climbing with them.
- See the Hamari Climbing Park website for exact requirements.